Monday, April 1, 2019

This group is an inspiration!

I started my weight loss journey in the 2nd week of January this year, and with some IF and regular workouts (mix of weights and cardio) I was able to lose 20 lbs in 6-8 weeks. I got a little slack after that and my weight has plateaued for a while, but after reading these posts and seeing the amazing things people have done I'm so inspired to get back to a strict IF and CICO with regular workouts! I can't wait to make my next post that says I've reached my Goal Weight! Only 2/3rd of the Journey remains! You guys are seriously amazing!! Sending this group a tonne of love for all the inspiration and for making me wanna get back on track and nail this transformation! <3

submitted by /u/ashinduj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FMq3GY

No comments:

Post a Comment