Saturday, May 11, 2019

Having trouble controlling my food intake..

So it’s been about 4 months now, I finally decided this was the year that I was going to start my weight loss journey and it’s been going well so far. I started exercising (treadmill, steadily been increasing speed and duration) in January and it’s practically been a regular thing now ever since. I’ve managed to go from ~270lbs to where I’m at now, 230lbs.

However, I’ve been having some trouble recently losing more and I’m positive it’s likely my diet. For the most part, I haven’t really changed my diet that much (except for lower caloric intake) and I tried going on a diet(keto), but that did not work out lol, so I just settled for watching my portions.

I’ve been having a lot of trouble just stopping myself from eating out of stress/boredom and I’m scared of just ruining all the progress I’ve made. It’s like my cravings just completely take over my willpower even though I know I shouldn’t be eating those things. Anyone else been in this situation and gotten past it? Would appreciate any advice.

submitted by /u/LaVieEnRicky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E4NR7K

No comments:

Post a Comment