Sunday, September 8, 2019

Any help gaining motivation when starting weight loss again?

About a year and a half ago I lost 40 pounds and got to around 129 pounds and was feeling better than ever, but then something happened and I became very depressed and gained about 25 pounds back.

I have been working hard to get everything back on track but I am so horribly saddened at my weight gain. I feel awful all the time and even though I'm at a lower weight than I had been when I was at my highest I can barely bring myself to go outside and be seen. In addition to this I have really started to hate the fact that I have stretch marks and I just feel disgusting and unlovable. I find it hard to go on at all.

I know this is a lot, but I am just wondering if anyone passing through here has felt like this before and can give me some kind of tip on how they inspired themselves again.

submitted by /u/randthrowaway794838
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZMeF9C

No comments:

Post a Comment