Tuesday, September 10, 2019

how do you mentally deal with the daunting task of losing a bunch of weight?

after being on an antidepressant that made me put on like 20 pounds. it put me pretty heavily over weight. and I'm at the point where I need to lose like 30 pounds. im around 210 right now. im having a hard time coming to grips with the 30 pound weight loss. the time it would take, the sacrificing of food. in my head i'm like, "okay this might take 4 or so months, and thats a long ass time" and then I end up falling off the wagon. but at the same time my mentality is "that 4 months is going to pass anyways and its not going to wait for me, I might as well just start the weight loss journey now and 4 months from now I can be proud that I did it instead of wishing I started". it's all just pretty overwhelming, advice?

submitted by /u/justfixmedawg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A735XC

No comments:

Post a Comment