Friday, September 6, 2019

Hypothyroidism and Weight Loss

Hey all,

I'm 23 years old, 5'6 and 228.3 pounds as of this morning. About a month ago, I was around 235. So that's a good weight loss for a month! The problem is this: the only thing I changed was getting diagnosed with hypothyroidism and started medication. I've gone on diet after diet and have only been able to get down to 218. I'm guessing this is because I wasn't on medication for this hypothyroidism garbage.

I guess I just am looking for advice from people that suffer from hypothyroidism and are successfully losing weight. I've been feeling like I'm just going to be fat forever, and it's a miserable way to feel. I know diet and exercise are important, but having this added medical situation just makes me feel hopeless.

submitted by /u/InaptInsomniac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31256A7

No comments:

Post a Comment