Sunday, September 8, 2019

I just want to say thank you for all the random strangers that come up to me and compliment me on my weight loss.

I've been working at in-n-out burger for a little over 5 years now. when i stated i was 430-440 lb i'm currently sitting at 235 lb and every couple of months or so i get a customer that comes up to me and ask how long i've been here and when i tell them 5 years they realize i used to be that big guy and they tell me how proud they are and happy they are for me. i had it happened 3 times tonight and just...gah i'm on cloud 9! so to all the people that are out there randomly encouraging people on their weight loss journey THANK YOU! every little thing helps the keep it up, god job, high five..all of it. it really means alot!

submitted by /u/countryman51
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q5Y64q

No comments:

Post a Comment