Saturday, September 7, 2019

Have your boobs changed much with weight loss?

Hi Ladies of Reddit! I have some boob-related questions and was hoping that those of you who are further along might help.

I've always had a large chest naturally, and it's partly genetic (46F at 300lbs). I've recently gone down to 262lbs and I'm slowly seeing changes - everywhere except my chest. The last time I was at a somewhat decent weight had to have been around age 15 and I think I was something like a 40D.

Is there a chance that I will go back to that? Can boobs shrink properly with weight loss? I'm just scared that I'll end up with some insane size as my band size decreases. Plus I'd LOVE to own a bra that's not beige again!

submitted by /u/naan14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZYtlOc

No comments:

Post a Comment