Saturday, September 7, 2019

1 month weight loss tips

So I’ve been off and on Keto for the past year. It has been extremely effective for me. But I haven’t been dieting at all for the past month or so. I go on vacation to an amusement park in about 3 weeks. I get major anxiety that I won’t be able to ride certain rides(won’t latch) This has never happened before but it’s been close, I’ve even had the ride operators ask “have you ever rode this ride before”. Basically hinting at, “it might be close.” But anyways.....I’m probably going to go back on Keto tomorrow because it has always been the most effective, but I’m asking what you guys’d recommendations are for most weight, or should I say, best way to lose belly fat in 3 weeks. Any particular diet tips? Should my exercise be cardio heavy? TIA

submitted by /u/Panthicanes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/316O3Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment