Thursday, September 5, 2019

Need advice for leg pain

Not sure if this is the right sub, I'm in an ongoing battle for weight loss. I'm currently 26F CW: ~260 lbs (the battery in my scale died). I lived in a flat area for a year and a half and got really lazy about exercise.

I just started school at a university in the mountains. Sometimes it's uphill both ways, and for my long trek at the end of the day to get back to the bus stop I have to stop and take a break because my leg is hurting so badly. When I first started, it hurt, but not bad enough for me to stop. Is there anything I can do besides making sure I stay hydrated? I try to do light stretches...or at least tell me when it gets better lol.

submitted by /u/StreetSavoireFaire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A1MWT3

No comments:

Post a Comment