Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Small win but I'm happy with myself!

I've been on again off again with weight loss for about a year now. My biggest issue has been committing too fully to one idea and then I'd burn myself out after a week. This time around I decided to do things more slowly. Bring a lunch to work, go for a walk if I have some downtime, do at least 10 push ups a day, ya know, small easier things just to get myself going.

I started working the gym back into my habits last week. I am not trying to make it a daily habit, but rather something I do a few times a week to help out with the process. Today I had a rough day at work and was craving a beer all day. Instead of heading to the bar right away I went to the gym and rode a stationary for 20 minutes instead.

I feel great! I worked up a sweat, rode a bit further than I thought, and, maybe most importantly, the beer craving diminished! Like I said, not a huge win, but I'm happy I went

submitted by /u/Little-Bears_11-2-16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UV8oDf

No comments:

Post a Comment