Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Losing friends after losing weight?

So I've dropped 30 lbs and want to lose 5 more to reach my goal. I've worked very, very hard on my diet and exercise to do this. When you're older, it's a lot hard to drop lbs. I've been noticing some friends aren't too happy about it. I hear I'm getting too thin. Not true at all! lol. Also, when we go out to lunch, they keep asking when am I'm going to be finished with this diet already because I'm careful about what I eat and don't eat. I say I'm never going to be done because I want to to maintain this weight loss. I don't discuss my diet with these ladies, so it's not like this needs to be an issue. It's just frustrating to me.

submitted by /u/Pixiechicken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/308aPmK

No comments:

Post a Comment