Tuesday, September 10, 2019

TIFU Threw away mums chocolate

So I've been on this weight loss journey for maybe 2 years now, (21 M, 5.11) 90 kg was my peak and I got down to 75kg by not eating. Obviously put back on very fast and went back to 85kg. Now I'm doing right and and am losing slowly but with the correct meals and such and CICO.

Anyway I'm a sugar addict and if I pass some sweet, chocolate or cake I have to get some, this was fine at university as I just didn't buy it, when it's in the shop it doesn't attract me. At home now and my mum buys it all the time, like two packs of kit kats atleast twice a week and a bunch of other sweets and bars. If I go in the pantry to make a meal all I see is a mountain of chocolate in these big tubs. I've asked my mum to stop buying as it's killing me to see it. Yesterday I had enough, and threw it all in the bin, I filled three bin bags, like the big black ones, it was crazy and most was out of date from like 2007.

She gets home, sees what I've done and goes ballistic, how dare I throw it away, it was like I had personally attacked her, I even kept the most recent bars she had bought but no it wasn't enough. She smashed my Nintendo switch in retribution. Now I'm waiting for the anger to pass.

TLDR: don't touch mums chocolate.

submitted by /u/pekkalax
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A4yhqx

No comments:

Post a Comment