Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Gym success stories?

I’ve been working out at the gym for about six weeks now. I go 3 to 5 times a week and go to at least 2 strength training/weightlifting classes and the rest cardio. In the past four years I’ve went from weighting 210 pounds to now 154 pounds. I’m down to my last 15 that I have to lose. Unfortunately, I’m not seeing the weight come off like it has in the past.

I would love to hear success stories of how the gym helped you lose weight. How long did it take? Did you see weight loss within the first month or did it take longer? Just hoping for some motivation and I love reading about other people success.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/frannieprice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HZVm22

No comments:

Post a Comment