Thursday, September 5, 2019

Wanting the body I should have had

I feel like this post might come off as vain, but I’m struggling to change these feelings. About the only body part I like right now are my breasts, and I’m worried that if I lose the weight, they’ll become saggy.

Thing is, I could accept it if my breasts were just naturally saggy (I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that at all). But I just can’t get out of the mindset of ‘if I had never let myself go, I would have the body I was supposed to have, not the body I will have post weight loss’. I just want the breasts I should have had if I’d have always been a healthy weight (or keep the ones I have now).

I know I’ll gain other things by losing weight, and this really shouldn’t be a big deal, but it is and it’s making me lose motivation to lose weight.

I’d really, really appreciate it if anyone could help me change my mindset!

submitted by /u/MethinksThatIsAPeach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZAwZmb

No comments:

Post a Comment