Friday, November 22, 2019

diagnosed with BDD

5’8/F/SW:141lbs/CW:134lbs/GW:126lbs

okay so i’ve been on a fitness/weight loss journey since around the middle of october. i’ve been eating around 1200 calories a day, but i’m not too strict on it - i’ll eat more if i feel the need to. i’ve been going the gym around 3 times a week and i’ve definitely noticed a gain in muscle on the tops of my arms and my thighs

my biggest issue is my tummy. all my body fat congregates here, and this is why i’ve been diagnosed with BDD or body dysmorphic disorder. i’m currently working with a therapist to deal with these issues, as i focus straight on my lower stomach and make myself feel disgusting.

i was just wondering if anyone else has gone through this at all ?? and how to lose weight in a healthy way, whilst dealing with issues with self esteem and body image ?? i’m well aware that this could potentially turn into an eating disorder but i’m trying my best to do this whole thing in a healthy way so i am able to sustain and maintain a weight and look i feel happy with.

thanks for reading !! xx

submitted by /u/d0odly_do_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37wNKPp

No comments:

Post a Comment