Wednesday, November 20, 2019

How I lost weight without doing anything.

Counting calories. It's that simple. I've gone from 280 to 215 just by eating 2000 calories or less. Want to know what I ate yesterday?: 4 slices of little Caesar's 5 dollar pizza 1200 calories, 300 each 4 del Monte fruit cups 200 calories, 50 each 2 peanut butter chocolate Twinkies 280 calories, 140 each 1 Coca-Cola 190 calorie can If you can't survive on this much, I can't help you, maybe therapy can help, but if that seems like enough for a day then you can do it. You may not be the healthiest but goddamn will you lose wieght, you add walking or any exercise to the mix, more weight loss. All I do is smoke weed, play Xbox all day, he'll I even take shrooms, I'm no one special I know this, that's why I believe this is the simplest method to lose wieght.

submitted by /u/Alex_and_ro94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2r7LwWf

No comments:

Post a Comment