Sunday, November 10, 2019

Is my acid reflux a side effect of cutting calories?

Hi everyone, in the past two weeks I’ve started a weight loss journey which has consisted of lowering my caloric intake to 1200 and working out for a half hour in the morning during the week. I’ve had great progress thus far but one thing seems to have started I wasn’t expecting. I am getting horrible acid reflux, it starts to happen mid afternoon and is the worst before I go to bed. I’ve never suffered from it before and was wondering if anyone else has experienced it after reducing their caloric intake and if there is a way they’ve treated it without chewing a full roll of Tums over the day? Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/britt2112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32AUbx6

No comments:

Post a Comment