Wednesday, November 13, 2019

To those of you starting out: I offer a helping hand

I see many posts on this subreddit from people who want to embark on their fat loss journey, but seem a bit lost. There is a host of good information on this subreddit, but I would love to help further.

To preface this post, I feel it prudent to highlight that I am a qualified level 3 personal trainer as well as a qualified physiotherapist. furthermore my wife is an FRCS (Plast) surgeon in the NHS. I say this to give you peace of mind that information i give is based on a strong foundation of biological knowledge, evidence as found in peer reviewed literature and experience (my wife has 20 years experience as a doctor).

Having said that, I invite any and all questions in relation to this subreddit. Unfortunately i cannot give tailored medical advice, as that would require a consultation, but i can certainly try to help enlighten those of you who have come across conflicting or confusing information.

Possible topics (not an exhaustive list):

Where to start, Psychology of change, Planning, Diet, Exercise, Nutrition, Aesthetics, Pain, Neurology, Medical conditions in relation to weight loss/exercise, General health, Hormones and homeostasis.

submitted by /u/Sephirothjj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33Jpyan

No comments:

Post a Comment