Friday, November 22, 2019

What the heck do y’all eat?!

I [20F] have officially decided I am going to stick with my weight loss journey. I am finally doing it for me- and to live a happier and healthier life as well as improve my quality of life. That being said- I’ve been doing so much research on what to eat, and foods to stay away from and it’s so confusing! I see so many contradicting things. One website says “Eat all the fats and salt you can!” And the other says “Stay away from saturated fats and salts.” One will say carbs are good and the other day carbs will kill you.

I’m not looking to do a fad diet, or go into Ketogenic or anything. I’m looking for a lifestyle change. Something I can keep up with for the rest of my life. I’m not finding much information past fad diets.

So, what do y’all eat in a normal day? I’m picky so it’s a bit hard sometimes, I see a lot of fish (which I absolutely cannot stand) and a lot of oatmeal and rice products which I also hate. But I enjoy eggs and whole grain toast and all that. But I’m also at a loss on the meats. One website says eat lots of protein and meat and one says stay away from red meats. What’s the right answer?!

And advice on beginning workout routines are helpful as well. When it comes to me starting things I like to make lists. I’m terrible and everything if I feel unorganized. I can’t think for myself in what I should do. I know that walking/ jogging and maybe some water aerobics can help, but what else? Should I lift weights too? How long should I walk? Should I use resistance bands? Someone please give me some sort of guidance.

I am morbidly obese and I hate myself. Today is the day that I decide to do this for me. Not anyone else. I deserve to be healthy- and if anything, I Owe it to myself.

Much love and all is appreciated.

submitted by /u/physical-mayonnaise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2s0ropc

No comments:

Post a Comment