Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Day 15 of 90: Gaining Confidence

My first post here was horribly depressing. We've all definitely been there though. I just wanted to give a mini-update.

Eating well and actually using my body is giving me a whole new sense of confidence. I feel strong; I feel less junky. The weight loss is nice (almost 10 lbs down btw), but you know what's nicer? Going from being exhausted from lifting 5 lbs to knocking out 20 lb bench presses, hiking and cooking healthy dinners with my friends instead of just going to the bar, not constantly comparing myself to other girls.

In my first post, I said I'd have to lose 40 lbs just to be "normal". That's not true; I'm already normal, just a little chubby. My goal weight is to be healthy, strong and happy with what I see in the mirror, and WHOO BOY, I am gaining on 'em fast ❤

I know we're all trying to lose weight, but let's remember we're also trying to better ourselves. We can't hate ourselves better.

submitted by /u/TheChubbiestG
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34OBbNE

No comments:

Post a Comment