Monday, February 10, 2020

Does CICO guarantee weight loss day to day?

I (22m/5'10/230lbs) have been on a low-calorie, OMAD diet for a little under 2 months now and have thankfully dropped down 12 lbs from my original weight of 242 lbs. One of the biggest benefits I have is getting my food prepared for me along with being told the number of calories in each meal. This has allowed me to be sure that I stay within my caloric deficit.

Each day when I weigh myself in the morning, I've seen weight loss ranging from .1 lbs all the way up to .8 lbs difference. Today was the first day I woke up and saw +.6lbs on the scale.

I am 100% sure I am taking in less calories than I am burning, but was surprised to see weight gain. My first instinct is that I was just extremely lucky to have lost weight daily for the first month or so and I need to start expecting less consistency on the scale moving forward. Is this the case or should I be more concerned about why I put on weight today.

I realize this is probably a miniscule problem in the whole weight loss community, but I was just curious.

submitted by /u/BumbledBoy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OHPTQC

No comments:

Post a Comment