Friday, February 7, 2020

Looking to begin a weight loss journey

Hi all! I wanted to reach out for some support because I'm feeling pretty determined to make 2020 my big weight loss year. I have yo-yoed an unbelievable amount throughout the years and just got blood work done that shows that my cholesterol is high and my sugar is slightly high. I'm currently around 290 and would love to drop as much as can be, with my ideal weight probably being around 200. I've tried a slew of diets in the past, but I'm feeling like my focus this time around will be on intermittent fasting, Noom, Sirtfood, keto, or something along those lines. Hopefully I can get some sound advice to start me on my 'journey.' Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/Sfu888
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S5cuJ0

No comments:

Post a Comment