Sunday, February 2, 2020

Movie recommendation

I stumbled across this movie on Amazon prime called “Britney Runs a Marathon”. It’s about a woman who is classified as obese and starts trying to lose weight, with an eventual goal of running a marathon. The actor, Jillian Bell, actually dropped 40 pounds in the process of filming the movie and has been maintaining that weight-loss afterwards. It has to be one of the most accurate portrayal of weight loss that I’ve seen so far. I really am appreciating that it shows the hardship that comes with it, the ups of weekly weigh-ins, and the changes that weight loss have on your social life.

I highly recommend this film; it made me feel very much less alone in this journey.

submitted by /u/LavenderVodka12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37S9UM3

No comments:

Post a Comment