Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Slow weight loss

Hi everyone,

I’ve been working on my health and weight loss since November 2019, and I’ve lost around 12 pounds so far. My goal is to lose around 60. My weight loss journey has been slower than what I see some post on here, and I was wondering if anyone else has the same struggles. I work hard in the gym 4-5 days a week and keep my diet on track 80% of the time, as well as drink only water, but I’m just not seeing the results others are. I’ve averaged 1 pound weight loss per week. Should I be losing more? Is it sustainable to lose more? Is it healthier to keep at the pace I’m at, or to try and work harder to bump it up to a larger weight loss per week? Any wisdom or advice appreciated!

submitted by /u/Allieb137
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3btf1UY

No comments:

Post a Comment