Sunday, September 20, 2020

I started working out at home during the pandemic and lost a total of 30 lbs. I kept going after the gyms reopened.

I am 32 years old and 5 feet tall. My heaviest weight was 157 lbs. I am now 127 lbs. In April, I just decided to be better and started exercising at home. I jumped rope, lifted weights, and did cardio with the Just Dance app. I lost 15 lbs within 2 months (between April and June). I did not weigh myself for months. When the gyms reopened, I worked out even harder and I started a liquid diet, and I lost 15 more pounds. I drank GNC protein shakes for breakfast and lunch for 3 weeks. I am much happier now. I did this for myself, and my mental health has improved tremendously since the weight loss.

before and after pictures

submitted by /u/lily_noodlez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HepN6R

No comments:

Post a Comment