Sunday, December 6, 2020

Advice for toning

Hi! I am 10 st. 5 lb and 5’3 in height (163cm). I’ve been on a weight loss journey for months now and I really have seen a dramatic change just through focusing on my legs in the gym (4 times a week but then the lockdown hit). I’ve now hit a stump where, even though I’m eating much less than before (1 meal a day, roughly), I am not losing any more weight!

My stomach is flat but not toned, and my back still has a lot of fat. I want a defined waist and a toned back, but I’ve seen a lot of people warn against weight training on this area?

Could anyone please give me some advice on how to efficiently go about this?

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/No_Clerk_6773
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L7dHyh

No comments:

Post a Comment