Monday, December 7, 2020

Alcohol consumption and weight loss

Is it fine to drink alcohol (beer, whisky, vodka, etc) as part of my overall caloric intake limit and still lose weight ? Do different alcoholic drinks with the same calories have different affects on weight loss or weight gain ? I do feel like being in a caloric deficit makes me unhappy sometimes , as I’m usually eating smaller portions of food, cutting out caloric drinks, and I start to get impatient with the progress . I do sometimes want to have fun and let loose with some friends , perhaps go a little overboard maybe once a week or maybe once every two weeks or even just having a couple of drinks and not feel like I’m restricting myself too much. I have looked into flexible dieting and stuff like that but I’m still worried that I’ll slow down my progress.

submitted by /u/motoisfun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33OWakU

No comments:

Post a Comment