Monday, December 7, 2020

Am I being lazy or do I actually need rest?

How can you tell the difference? Since the summer I’ve been pretty consistent with my walking and exercise classes but for the past 5 days or so I haven’t done anything active at all. Partly using the cold weather as an excuse but I’ve also felt sorta fatigued like I slept 12 hours per night this weekend. But I don’t have any other symptoms of being sick besides fatigue. Before I started exercising and losing weight it wasn’t uncommon for me to feel this way and sleep that much so it’s hard to tell if I’m falling into old habits or actually coming down with something.

I know that weight loss is mostly what you eat but I’ve really missed the extra calories I earn from exercise this past week so I definitely want to get back to it. I can’t tell if I should trust my gut that something is off or if I should push through.

What criteria do you use to evaluate if you’re being lazy or not?

submitted by /u/kuzzy235
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oz0bSI

No comments:

Post a Comment