Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Do you guys log abrupt weight losses? (Like 2lbs over night)

I’m 115lbs into my journey and I still don’t know how anything works 😂 not really but here’s my question- I weigh myself daily just because I like to collect data on how certain foods effect my water weight :) however sometimes I’ll weigh like example today I’d have weighed 185 for 4 days and then just drop to 183 this morning. I always log it but I struggle with it. Am I supposed to log it? Is it real weight loss?? Have I been 183 the whole time?? I don’t LOOK different than yesterday. I feel like an imposter. A lot of times until I’m -10lbs in I convince myself its water because I feel like I’m lying to myself. Anyone else relate? Do you guys also log the abrupt drops or do you ignore them until they become bigger?

submitted by /u/Jojobeanene
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lY7eme

No comments:

Post a Comment