Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I finally feel like I have it figured out

Hey everyone. I'm a 33-year-old female that started at 2:20 in February and today weighed my lowest yet at 166. the way I used to do it is not the same as I used to do it in terms of weight loss. Previously, I would walk 12K and put it in the lose it app and it would give me more calories and I would be excited. That worked for about 7 months but then I started getting stagnant with the weight loss even though I was technically following the app. Then it happened, I stayed at 170 for two and a half to three weeks. So I figured out what to do and that is to eat 1250 flat during the weekdays and not considered calories burned during exercise and then eat the calories I burned on the weekends. At the very end of the day I enter how far I've gone, for example yesterday it was 6.7 MI and I saw that I had 500 calories. I did not eat them and overnight I lost a pound. I know I didn't exactly lose one pound overnight I'm not a moron but what I'm saying is this new way of doing things is working for me. I have 20 more pounds to lose until I am at my first goal weight. Wish me luck! And good luck to you!

submitted by /u/elopedscallop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VVyes2

No comments:

Post a Comment