Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I weigh 15 pounds more now than I did the last time I was this pants size

I am 36F, starting weight 184, current weight 149, height 5'6".

When I used to weigh 130/135 in my early 20s, I wore a size 28 jeans (size 6). Last week I went out shopping since everything is huge on me now, and I bought a couple pairs of 28 waist jeans as my *goal* jeans for when I lose another 15 pounds-ish, but turns out they fit me perfectly now! My highest waist size in jeans was 32, but let's be honest I just wore leggings during that time.

Looking back, even though I used to weigh less in my early 20s, even though I had higher metabolism and an active job, I was drinking, eating all kinds of stuff including tons of sugar and gluten, and NOT working out. I also had really bad digestive issues. Since July/August of this year, I cut out alcohol, gluten, and most added sugar, plus have been loosely following intermittent fasting, and working out 6 days a week. I have really noticed my body composition changing, even though the weight loss has slowed while I build muscle. Now, my stomach is WAY flatter than it ever has been, and my butt is looking better, even before I incorporated more days working out. I still plan to lose more and keep lifting, but it is awesome to have these little surprises now and then.

submitted by /u/mandiekitty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33X2Yx1

No comments:

Post a Comment