Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Finally have something worth sharing

Hey all,

I’ve(M30) followed this sub now for a while and joined cause I wanted new tips on my own weight loss and dieting and goals. I’m 5’4” and Back in high school I wrestled in the 145-152# range. By the end of high school that was the 152-160# range and ever since I graduated I’ve been slowly but surely gaining weight... catching myself and losing a small amount of it... and then putting it back on again. The lowest I’d gotten before was 155# about 6 years ago, and that felt and looked pretty good, but I inevitably put it back on and reached 182# (the most I ever weighed was 190# so that was always in my mind).

Well... I’ve been hitting the gym and running and lifting weights and watching my calories and macros, and today I’m super excited to say that I have entered the 130s for the first time since I can remember @ 139.6# !!!

I’d plateaued for a while so finally breaking passed the 150# mark and being well below my wrestling weight and still looking healthy is mind blowing and I’m so happy, and proud of myself, and am so thankful for all of you and your posts that keep me motivated and provide many tips and inspirations!

To date I’ve lost 33 pounds since August of this year when I was ~172.5.

submitted by /u/mwhawkeye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38w7O5L

No comments:

Post a Comment