Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Help, I have a soda addiction!

Hey guys! I have a soda addiction and didn't know how bad it was until 2 days ago when I tried to cut it off cold turkey. I'm used to drinking a 2-liter bottle by myself on a single day. Mind you, it's regular soda (coca cola). So, 2 days ago I decided I wanted to stop because this is obviously hurting my weight loss efforts... then the "symptoms" kicked in. I had a migraine, an intense headache that 'rattled' my brain every time I moved, my teeth hurt, had no energy, felt depressed, and felt like I was sick with the flu. I got really scared thinking I had gotten the Coronavirus, got tested, and negative. And then I drank a can of soda (12 oz) AND ALL THE SYMPTOMS WENT AWAY IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!!!!!

I know I need to quit but I want to make it "easier" in a way that the symptoms for withdrawal are not so intense so I don't end up quitting. I feel like a junky and don't know what to do.

Have anyone of you passed through this already?? Any feedback? I want to hear your story. Any advice will be deeply appreciated.

submitted by /u/AnaTorres10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qFwe50

No comments:

Post a Comment