Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Second day back on the wagon

Outside of the pandemic this has been a really tough year, and I’m starting to try to get my life back together and on schedule. The whole year I’ve been trying to get back into the swing of CICO, but it just hasn’t been working, thankfully I maintained the 75 pound weight loss, but I really wanted more progress by now.

It’s hard to not be mad at myself over the fact that I could’ve been at my goal by now. I’m trying to keep my thoughts positive and remind myself that I need to be doing this for the right reasons. Hating myself isn’t going to be the lifestyle change that makes weight loss manageable.

I think I’m just posting this as something to keep me going on the path I want to be on. Hopefully I’ll hear back from some people going through the same troubles. I’m just feeling discouraged.

submitted by /u/BrMo97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ozqgB6

No comments:

Post a Comment