Saturday, December 19, 2020

How do you stay motivated when weight loss slows down?

I'm 5'3F started at 161 four weeks ago, I'm down to 153 right now. I am mostly sedentary(have a desk job with 10 hour shiftsx4). MFP recommends eating 1230 calories a day to lose a pound a week. That's already dropped 60 calories a day from when I started and pretty soon I think I will not be able to lose a pound a week. I do exercise 3x a week for 50 minutes of jogging. I'm working on not eating those calories back(usually I put in about half of what I run into MFP). I guess I may be able to lose 1 lb a week if I can manage not to eat the exercise calories back, but I'm already having (rare) days where I eat under 1000 calories. I'm trying to keep from disordered eating and having a healthy mindset about the fact that I may not be able to lose 1 lb a week and the weight loss will slow down. Any advice?

submitted by /u/wolfsmanning08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rlU1rk

No comments:

Post a Comment