Friday, December 18, 2020

Overeating past 1500 calorie limit.

I honestly feel like punishing myself, since for the past 2 - 3 days I have went over my calorie limit, and this hasn't been the first occasion that I have done so even though I have lost a few pounds still (1500 a day Monday - Friday, I usually have one cheat meal on Friday nights, one Saturday and one on Sunday). So far I have made a lot of progress when it has come to my weight loss / fitness journey. I used to weigh in at about close to 180 last August and my best progress per say is when I weighed in at about 138 even a couple of weeks ago. (Should've included this information earlier; I am a 5'7 male in my early 20's) However I have been recently fluctuating between 138 and 142 and I feel disappointed in myself when I do weigh in at such. An example: yesterday I overate by 100-220 calories for the past two days and I am extremely hard on myself for doing as such. I exercise at least 4-5 times a week Monday through Friday. I feel like lately I have been giving into temptation. I feel like punishing myself for today by barely eating anything at all. I'm open to suggestions on how I can reach my weight goal (135) sooner but safely as possible per say. As this was my goal before the end of the year.

I apologise if this is all over the place structure wise.

I was hesitant at posting anything to any sort of fitness / weight loss community thread. I figured I would break out of the hesitation and try to ask for any help / tips. Thank you.

submitted by /u/JohnnyIzayaGat26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nzXNuD

No comments:

Post a Comment