Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Renewing my Journey

As the title says, I am renewing my weight loss journey after slipping back a ways.

Several years ago I hit my highest weight at 305 lbs. Through improving my diet and getting some exercise, I was able to shed 80 of those pounds before I plateaued at 225. I was not quite where I wanted to be but I was thrilled with what I had accomplished!

After a while I had regained 15 pounds and maintained at 240 (+/- 5) for a couple of years or so. Not satisfied, but still happy with myself.

Now, after 9 months of working remotely and not taking advantage of the situation to develop some better habits, I am up to 260 lbs again.

It’s time for me to do something about that and get back to actively pursuing my original goal!

submitted by /u/nothingtoprove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lX4dTf

No comments:

Post a Comment