Saturday, December 19, 2020

Scale isn’t budging after second month of strict CICO

I can’t seem to move past the 82-83 kg mark! The first two months, I lost 21 pounds consistently. Most of it I assume is water weight. It’s been 3 weeks since and my weight has been fluctuating between 82 and 83. If I’m going to be honest, it’s mentally taxing and demotivating to get stuck.

Here are my stats:

SW: 95 kg CW: 82.5 kg GW: 52 kg

I’m 23, F, 152 cm and I eat 1250-1300 calories a day. I measure my food and drink 3L of water daily. I exercise 6 days a week for roughly 75 minutes, switching between cardio and strength training. I take antidepressants and collagen. The only change I’ve done these past weeks is increase my fiber intake (from 15g to 30g) because of constipation. What am I doing wrong? All this effort only to bounce between two cursed values like a sad, obese balloon.

I won’t give up. I’m in it for the long run. But it would be great to hear some feedback from y’all. I need all the help and support I can get!

EDIT: forgot to mention that I was diagnosed with PCOS this spring and am currently unmedicated. It hasn’t affected my weight loss so far but I wonder if it’s related to the stall I have now

submitted by /u/honoraryhobbit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J2gXua

No comments:

Post a Comment