Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Scheduled my first weight check with my provider and I’m excited to go!

Almost three months ago, my doc said, you need to lose weight and lose it now. My blood sugars were crazy, cholesterol was really bad. I was exhausted all the time. I told her I know I need to lose weight. I’ve been trying for three years since having my baby. I’ve done the nutritional counseling, therapy, calorie counting, all the fad diets, ran all the blood work. I know there is nothing medically wrong with me regarding losing weight, it’s me that’s the issue. I just need something to help with compulsive eating. I know how to lose weight. I just need help.

She was the first provider that listened to me. She started me on phentermine and a vitamin D supplement. When I say my life has changed, I mean it. I’ve lost 33lbs. I’m working out 5 to 6 days a week. I’ve gone from being able to barely get 5lbs over my head to doing my workout with 15lbs dumbbells today. I’m so much more active. I go roller skating with my kids. I don’t need naps anymore. The few days I’ve skipped a dose, I still haven’t binged. I haven’t binged ate in 12 weeks.

I know phentermine is controversial. But at this point the befits outweighs the risk. I was very overweight but not heavy enough for surgery. I couldn’t do the balloon because of IBS. Phentermine has also fixed a lot of my IBS symptoms. (I have normal poos cause it constipates most people)

I asked about doing one more set of 90 days to get me close to my goal weight. I’ve got about 45lbs more to go. She wants to see me for a weight check and make sure no blood pressure or heart issues. I’m excited to show my weight loss and how much healthier I look now.

submitted by /u/Jenbrown0210
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gAakvt

No comments:

Post a Comment