Thursday, December 10, 2020

Slow and steady wins the race

Im a 5'5 25 year old female. Like a lot of people I've gone through stages of weightloss and gain where I start a diet and then gain all the weight back and repeat. I commonly workout but not enough to burn how much I eat.

2020 has been particularly bad for my weight. I started the year around 135ish thinking I would go down to about 130 and since then I went up to about 152 lbs. Between not having to see anyone and being snuggled up with my man all year I was too comfortable to notice my weight.

The week I saw the scale in the 150s I knew I was at a point of no return and I was officially undeniably over weight. I didn't feel too bad about my appearance until I realized none of my clothes were fitting anymore and my arms looked exceptionally fat in photos.

The next morning I woke up I started to count my calories and did my usual workout. That week was Nov 25th.

I've been following a zipper diet where one day I eat 1100 calories and the next day I eat around 1300- 1500. I alternate back and forth everyday so I'm not going into starvation mode and I can still enjoy a few treats especially with the holidays.

Since Nov 25th I am now down to 147 lbs today bringing me down 5lbs in 2 and a halfish weeks. It's not a fast weight loss or a dramatic one, but one that is easy to maintain and doesn't leave me craving the end.

My end goal is 125 lbs so on this trajectory I should get to my goal in 11 weeks or 2 and half months.

To everyone on the same journey as I am good luck! We can do it!

submitted by /u/Sagesque
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a6AyEV

No comments:

Post a Comment