Saturday, December 19, 2020

Thank you for all of your encouraging end-of-the-year posts!

I keep seeing all these posts about how it’s the end of the year and it’s okay to enjoy this time but most importantly it’s ok if you didn’t hit your 2020 weight loss goal. I had set a goal to end 2020 at 150lbs or less. I’m at 155 and the scale has never moved slower. I am trying to just enjoy the process, appreciate how far I’ve come, and look at the non-scale victories. I saw another post where someone listed all they accomplished in 2020 and that inspired me greatly. So here it goes:

  • I lost 30 pounds
  • I identified that I am a stress eater
  • I learned to stop eating when I am full
  • I found more of a balance instead of the all or nothing approach
  • I got back into weight lifting
  • I realized how much I love long walks!
  • today: I finally jogged a mile without stopping!! A year ago, I couldn’t even jog for a minute. Today, I DID IT!! An entire mile no stopping ❤️

Keep going towards your goals! Be proud of how much you’ve already accomplished.

submitted by /u/atzgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KDjCeu

No comments:

Post a Comment