Saturday, December 19, 2020

Weight loss is mentally challenging

... at least for me (29f, 5'7, CW 165). I've been doing CICO since April and I lost 33 lbs. I'm ~ 10-15 lbs away from goal weight but I feel like I am not going to look like I thought I would after losing the weight. Does that make sense?

I thought I would have a flat belly and firm legs, but it seems like I'm going to stay a little more soft than I would like. I workout three times a week and put in so much effort in eating healthy and in a deficit and feel like my body doesn't show. I don't know what I want to tell you guys with this post, I think I just need to rant.

I was never thin to begin with, maybe that's why I had such unrealistic images in my head? How do you cope with these kinds of feelings?

submitted by /u/Norinana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p7d4nf

No comments:

Post a Comment