Friday, December 4, 2020

"What gets measured, gets managed." I've been weighing myself everyday since August 1st, here's a graph of that data with a best fit line. M/5'10"/25 SW:232 CW:193 GW:165

http://imgur.com/gallery/Dt2Ua85

I've been weighing myself everyday since August 1st. This is what finally gave my weight loss journey the Kickstart it needed, I had been stagnant at 230ish pounds, my highest weight, for roughly a year and a half at this point and it seemed like a good time as any to start.

One of the things that weighing myself everyday has allowed me to do is, stop worrying about day to day fluctuations (strange as that may seem). Once you're able to look at the data from a wider perspective you see how

For those curious the slope of the line equates to about 2.3lbs per week. To make consistent progress I've been staying to roughly 1750 calories a day and cycling as much as I can, it's fun to see performance increases as the pounds come off!

submitted by /u/Yanqui-UXO
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VyThjX

No comments:

Post a Comment