Sunday, September 4, 2022

Cut hard, cut fast! How it works for me so far, but isn't a universal solution?

So plainly put, over the last month i've lost over 6kg, or about 13 pounds of weight. I am currently consuming about 1800 calories daily (mostly protein, fats and under 50g carbs) with a considerable amount of medium intensity cardio (at least 30+ minutes a day) My strength performance is almost unimpeded, as I am still able to complete large volume workouts, while retaining 1rms at present, but obviously this will change due to the amount of weight I want to lose. Already i've seen my neck reappear, my stomach area reduce in size and more vascular definition, as well as some NSFW changes !

13 pounds might seem like a lot for someone at 235 pounds, seeing all the posts stating that anything more than 2 pounds a week is unhealthy, but from what i've seen so far, despite being on holiday for 2 weeks in august, I am better in health and appearance 100 times over compared to the beginning of August.

I must preface that I have been weight training for 10+ years on and off, so I have more of a base than someone new to weight loss, and have my diet on point, with capacity to reduce calories and squeeze in more fats and protein while reducing carbs further.

So will I continue to keep losing as fast as possible? Definitely, in fact in another two months I would like to be at 85 kg or less, which is attainable given the right amounts of discipline and exercise i've demonstrated so far.

I just don't want to be in a situation where I am losing weight very slowly over consecutive months or even years at this rate, and would think that my mental health would suffer overall if I am still consuming large amounts of foods and exercising less, as I feel amazing with what i'm doing at present.

So I guess to those who want to lose weight quickly, go for it! It takes alot, but quite frankly it sucks being this overweight and I prefer where i am now, as opposed to a slow pace where changes take too long for my poor brain.

submitted by /u/quoral
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HPZpLtO

No comments:

Post a Comment