Thursday, September 8, 2022

Getting rid of man boobs

Alright, so, I'm on the middle of my weight loss journey. The first real one, with a proper diet and proper training, and although my weight has not changed a lot (merely 10 pounds), the results are astonishing. I've been struggling with my body since puberty, because I always had "man boobs", though I've never been above a 25 BMI index, I've put myself in a ton of crash diets over the years trying to get rid of that, and never succeeded. This time, things look very promising, with a smaller calorie deficit and consistency, I'm seeing those man boobs melt away and eager to do a proper bulk to actually put some lean mass

submitted by /u/WheelCurious1425
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6KtH5SD

No comments:

Post a Comment