Thursday, September 8, 2022

Has anyone lost weight on a vegetarian or vegan diet?

So I know Keto and low carb works for me in terms of weight loss (if I really stick with it) and eating a lot of refined carbs (breads, pastas) always spikes my blood sugar, but I’m really honestly just grossed out by meat. Morally and taste wise.

To me, a diet of whole grains, rice, beans, veggies and fruits seems just so much healthier and more appealing to me (not to mention way less expensive)

Obviously calories are calories and junk food is junk food, but im genuinely curious if anyone actually had weight loss success going more plant based?

If so, what were your meals like?

submitted by /u/ParfaitDisastrous748
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/leR75Ux

No comments:

Post a Comment