Friday, September 9, 2022

Calorie shock

So I’ve learned that the easiest way for me to start with my weight loss journey is by tackling the food I eat rather than physical activity. I feel like I have a hard time staying consistent with exercise and often burn myself out. Naturally I felt it’d be easier to change eating habits first.

I work a full time job and cooking my own meals requires planning and time that I don’t always have. I’ve began to keep track of the calories I consume on a daily basis that way I can still eat store bought food while working and also keep a low calorie diet of sorts.

But since I’ve started to pay more attention to nutrition labels, I notice things that seem so harmless are PACKED with calories and additives. It makes me think about all of the times I’ve gone to the dollar store and bought tons of snacks. It’s almost sickening how much crap is packed into processed/packaged foods.

Anyway this was just a rant, so thanks for reading if you did🫶

submitted by /u/c_overdose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ns5pvgw

No comments:

Post a Comment