Thursday, September 8, 2022

I lost 10 pounds, but I am gaining weight and have lost motivation. Advice, please?

I'm 25 F, due to the pandemic and depression I went from 130 lbs to 150lbs. Recently, starting in March I was able to lose about 10 lbs thanks to a better diet and more exercise. I was excited and static but I think in "celebrating" my weight loss I also let myself relax too much and I lost that momentum I had going. My weight loss was stagnant at first but now I have been gaining about 3 lbs back. I know it's due to a lack of motivation and having trouble focusing on my goals again, I haven't been cooking home meals as much nor exercising, but somehow I seem to find "excuses" for it, like being sick or just feeling tired after work. I don't want to lose the progress that I have made but I can't seem to get myself back into the wagon as easily as when I first started.

What can I do to regain that lost motivation? How do I get the momentum going again?

submitted by /u/Currently_Sleeping
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8UAROXH

No comments:

Post a Comment