Saturday, September 10, 2022

What do you wish you knew when you started?

Hi, I am a personal trainer who is just starting out in the business after completing a post secondary diploma program specifically for personal training. I was very overweight as a child and at the age of 19 decided that needed to change losing over 85 lbs in 9 short months. In this process I realized a passion for health and fitness and decided I wanted to help others similar to myself lose weight, feel better and live healthier lifestyles.

I want to make content on my social media platforms (which I will not provide due to self promotion guidelines) helping people with weight loss. I decided what better way to do so then to ask you on reddit what you wish you had known when you started losing weight? Or even what you still want to know, and what information would help you or others in reaching their goals? I want to provide quality content that people actually want to know about, and will actually help them.

I will try my best to answer any questions in either the replies, or my private messages whenever I have time.

Thanks for your help, and I look forward to hearing your questions!

submitted by /u/LoyalleM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ubc5yqt

No comments:

Post a Comment