Saturday, September 15, 2018

Having trouble crossing into the 170’s

Hello all, sorry if formatting is weird, I’m on mobile.

F/21/5’8/SW: 200/CW:180/GW:160

Since I started my weight loss journey a few months ago, I’ve had a problem and I’m curious if others experience this as well.

Whenever I lost my first 10lbs and I got down to 190lbs, I sort of plateaued there for about a week. I found it harder to stick to my deficit and found myself eating at maintenance, even though I desperately wanted to cross over into the 180’s.

Now that I’m at 180 and about to crossover into the 170’s, I find myself dealing with the same problem. I’m eating at maintenance even though I obviously want to cross over. It’s like part of my brain doesn’t want me to cross over, but the other part desperately wants to get down to my goal weight.

I guess my question is does anyone else experience this, and if so does anyone have any advice? Is it just my brain psyching itself out or using the loss as an excuse to eat?

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/TaeFae666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mz3WnR

No comments:

Post a Comment